Erica is better than Matt Erica is better than Matt

All Hail Runaway Five! ;)

Very original! Congratulations on your first place!

Earthbound 4 evir

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Why, isn't this, FIRST!!??

They should pay you for doing this, seriously, it doesn't make any f***ing sense! Darn I guess its the best one so far, so many new sprites, so many more enjoyable fight scenes.. my goodness.
And hey folks you know what? In his journal on deviant art Alvin said he was going to split the episode into 3 parts, because it lasted too long, so I think we can expect a new episode REALLY REALLY SOON!
Oh and Alvin, well, too bad it's just a hobby, cause you're a god at this!

W40k Dawn of Awesome 2 W40k Dawn of Awesome 2

The forces of chaos, booow to meee!

Talk about some nice random stuff, sonic + DoW= win!

Battosai810 responds:

BAWKSES

W40k Dawn of Awesome W40k Dawn of Awesome

FOR THE EMPEROOOOR!!

Hell that game kicks ass! You made a nice parody out of it. Good job.

But what scene was that supposed to be? I can't quite remember..

Battosai810 responds:

It's the speech that the Space Marine commander Boreale makes before his base gets assaulted in the campaign. It's a monumentally awful part of Soulstorm.

Hammer Bro Mario Hammer Bro Mario

Finally

Finally a good Mario flash.. thanks a lot! enjoyed it very much!

Hammer 'n' Sickle Hammer 'n' Sickle

Lol!

Ok, I understand. HUGE April fool, lulz. Funneh = class struggle wtf ^^... Nice little flash, made me laugh a bit :3

I Like Chinese! I Like Chinese!

Jesus...

that was... good... But why does the site have to change almost completely because China has been unblocked? and why does it write class struggle when I write "Funn(y)"?.... xD

$eG@ $eG@

PINGAS!!!

ROFL!! Truly funny! I like it a lot! I really laughed when I saw robotnik, I was waiting for him to appear in this dream or the next xD Awesome short!!! Hey, speaking of awesome, have anyone checked the awesome videos? They've all been "banned" or something? Is it because of the new Chain thing? I can't watch them, I hope it won't be like that forever.. lol no it can't be like that forever... right?

Awesome Video Games Ep24 Awesome Video Games Ep24

Lol cool as ice xD

Hehehe and now starts the SNES era of glory and fame! Good job guys! Can't wait for next episode!

Sonic:The Dark Side Prt 1 Sonic:The Dark Side Prt 1

Yay! Another sweet sonic flash!

Lol that was nice! I watched the beginning of your latest serie so I wanted to know where Abbadon came from. Your music choice is truly perfect! VOODOO PEOPLE FTW!!! Prodigy rulezzz, so are you!! I'll go watch episode 2 nao. keep it up!

Akradon responds:

thanks much :) ppl keep sayin my music choice is good :)